Favorite Sam and Max story?

Comics, Games, Singular episodes of the Telltale games. Any of them!

I think I’d have to go with “The City that Dares not Sleep.”

2 Likes

Is a tricky one because every one brings something hilarious to the table, but my personal favorites from each outlet would have to be…

From the comics: Monkey’s Violating the Heavenly Temple, The Damned Don’t Dance, Bad Day on the Moon, the On the Road saga, and The Big Sleep

From the Animated Series: The Thing That Wouldn’t Stop It, Bad Day on the Moon, They Came from Down There, and We Drop at Dawn

Hit the Road (Of Course)

Telltale Games: The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball, Abe Lincoln Must Die, Reality 2.0, Ice Station Santa, Night of the Raving Dead, Chariot of the Dogs, What’s New, Beelzebub?, The Penal Zone, The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, and The City That Dares Not Sleep.

2 Likes

I’ve only ever played through half of the season 1 remaster, so this could absolutely change as time goes on, but ny favourite so far is “The Mole, the Mob and the Meatball”.

Can’t wait to get into the rest of the Sam and Max history!!

1 Like

Hit the road is charming, but I also really liked season two’s final episode, which I can’t remember the name of right now…
Monkeys violating the heavenly temple is also a blast, Purcell’s written humour hits me in all the right places.