Submit your fan art

news_fanart.png

You might not know it, but we have a whole section dedicated to showing off the brilliant fan art that the Sam & Max community create. The page is always open for submissions, and if you have something you’d like to show off then we’d love to put it up for you. If you want, you’ll get a link back to a page of your choosing (your deviantART, for example).

If you head to that page and scroll to the bottom there’s a nice form to fill in that allows you to submit any of your masterful creations – drawings, music, fan fiction… anything Sam & Max related! So far Glen Fernandez, Hayley the Hedgie and Rubygloommel have all sent some superb work, so a huge thanks to them for kick starting the gallery.

As the fan art page expands, I’m looking for a way to improve the structure of it. My hopes would be to allow users to personally upload their art automatically, have user galleries and a neater layout overall. If anyone knows of a successful way to go about implementing this, please go ahead and drop me a line. It’d be much appreciated.

With credit to Hayley the Hedgie for her art used in the news image.