Who would you wanna see made into a Boss Fight Studios figure?

With our Freelance Boys finally getting the action figure treatment and the Rubber Pants Commandoes in the next wave, I wanna know, who would you wanna see made into figures for future waves?

Me, my top 10 choices would be:

1. The DeSoto (Yes it counts… our boys need a car to drive)
  2. Superball
  3. The Geek
  4. Mack Salmon
  5. Jurgen
  6. Lorne The friend for liiiife
  7. Papierwait
  8. Sybil
  9. General Skunkape
  10. Bosco
2 Likes

I’d sell my first born for a Bruno and Trixie set.

1 Like

Definitely agree with your top three choices. They totally need a car to drive around in (because of COURSE), and I would love to see the Geek and Superball as figures :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Boss Fight Studios has done plenty of mighty steed figures (As you’ll see here), so why not try a challenge with the MIGHTIEST steed of all… the DeSoto!

1 Like

ALL THE YES FOR A DESOTO! I’ve been evilly plotting to set up goofy scenes of Sam and Max harassing my boyfriend’s action figures in his collection, and I could do some serious damage with a Desoto. :smiling_imp:

As for characters, I’ll take pretty much anyone. Flint Paper springs to mind immediately. I also would kill for a Noir Sam. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

T3T I’m cursing myself for not including Flint Paper in my wishlist

Bosco…i want the gray man

Weird, I always thought he was more purple-ish

Sal, anyone?
I’d also be cool with Hugh Bliss, Kringle, The Soda Poppers, or maybe some of the Mole People.

I’d also be interested in [insert TTIV Character here, don’t want to spoil anything].
Oh and Conroy Bumpus and Lee Harvey.

And for the full memes I want a three pack of the Snuckey’s employees.

In general I guess I want any villain to put Sam and Max up against.

1 Like

8 Figures I want (not in order): Flint, Superball, The Geek, Bosco, Stinky, The Soda Poppers, Abe Lincoln and Sybil