Win a Max action figure

I love the moment at the beginning of Hit The Road when Max just put his whole arm inside this cat’s mouth to find the commissioner’s order. What a game !

1 Like

Gimme! My favorite moment is when we see Max’s shadow beating the robot scientists till his fists look “bloody” Then trying to keep his ticking head.

Oh geez, how do I pick just one? Um… I think my all-time favorite Max moment was his fake death scene in the third episode of the first TellTale Game. Max can really ham it up, and I love him for it!

2 Likes

That one joke in the first comic where Sam mistakes an an colourized version of Citenzen Kane with an episode form the Flintstones.

From Poker Night 2, “What happens in the omni-dimensional acresion Nexus. Stays in the omni-dimensional acresion Nexus!”

And honestly his entire appearance in that series is amazing.

1 Like

Hard to choose just one so i’ll do I haven’t seen yet. When Sam sees a sign that says relax and says it’s the least relaxing sign he’s ever seen but Max chimes in saying “what about the sign at the barbershop that says ‘low fatality rate’?”

Great contest! Been hoping to get one of these! My favourite Max moment has to be when he cameoed in Poker Night at the inventory alongside other classic characters, Strongbad from Homestar Runner, Tycho from Penny Arcade and the Heavy from TF2.

Specifically when Max is considering what to do with his cards and says “I’m actually thinking about this… LOOK WHAT I HAVE BECOME! YOU DID THIS TO ME!”

Hilarious!

I still say, “Facilities be damned… I need a bathroom!” on a somewhat regular basis. “Hit the Road” was a game that will forever be on one of my top ten lists, and I would love a Max action figure to commemorate it.

Probably from one of the Telltale Season 2 episodes where Sam and Max drink from the fountain of youth and try to get into Boscos. There was a sign saying “No kids allowed” Max reacted with “Fascists.”.

Beautiful

Oh man, it’s hard to pick just one moment, but I’ve been rewatching season 3 so I’ll pick one from there.
Right after Skun-ka’pe lands on earth, Sam hopes the planet doesn’t falls for his plan. Max responds with “Well he is pretty charismatic, Sam. And he’s from space which is a plus. But you’re the only hairy, overweight, domineering control freak I need, Sam.”

1 Like

My favorite Max moment is from the intro of Sam & Max: Hit the Road, where he talks about kicking some scientist butt.

Ooh this is hard. I guess I’d have to say Max yelling ‘freeze entré, we’re packin heat’ because 1.I love his voice in the cartoon, especially when he’s yelling 2.Max is having the time of his life with a flamethrower and 3.I dunno of that is a pun or not, but it works

I loved the time where Max got Married to Sam. Yes, that actually happened.

1 Like

My favorite Max moment was when he asked to be a painted turtle but was completely ignored. :joy:

2 Likes

My favourite Max moment was-huh, theres so many to count, but my most favourite is the times he said sexual jokes, like his reaction to Sybil saying Sam & Max are perfect matches for each other, as boyfriends. Another cool moment was the time I was sleeping, and I woke up at night, and I thought he was walking around in my room, and he stared at me once. One last cool moment that’s a favourite of mine is the time he said in episode 4 of season 1 that he feels like someone is watching and controlling him all the time while he slowly looks at the player, through the 4th wall!! My heart like stopped because it was so cool when it happened.

1 Like

Pretty much everytime you would walk into him, and you would fling him in the air. My younger brother loved that when I first played the TTGs, so i kept doing that.

2 Likes

It’s really hard to pick between the absolute perfect delivery of the line “awh, let me” when Sam said that he didn’t “know anyone who could firebomb kittens,” or “think nothing of it Sam, luckily I was still numb from having that mossy obelisk break my fall. And my hip. And four of my ribs.”
I’ve never known a character to have such great one-liners, every one of them is a favourite moment.

1 Like

I played Hit the Road recently, and honestly, i love every moment of Max in it. And Sam as well.

1 Like

My absolute favorite moment from the games was when Max was the only one who remembered reality after Samunmak used the Toybox to brainwash everybody/alter history. Something about that section of the games really makes me like it.

1 Like

My favorite part was probably the end of season 1 when everyone turned into Max :max_smile: and the duo had to literally punch every person on the planet