Win a Max action figure

My favourite max moment is when he attacked demon-peepers in hell

My favorite max memory?

“Where did you keep the rest of the noose collection, Max?”
“It’s a surprise!”

It’s gotta be when he replies to Sam’s comment “My mind is a swirling miasma of scintillating thoughts and turgid ideas.” with “Me too.”. Kills me every time!

It would be amazing to win this!!

I met the characters in '93 from the games.
So the best moment comes from Sam and Max Hit the Road:

Max: “Gosh, Sam, if 100 years of western civilization have to be destroyed just to provide a bunch of smelly quasi-human creatures with a safe haven for their disgusting lifestyles, then so be it!”

My favourite moment is Max… being Max. Also: ,This is your first and final warning. Pull over or die."

My favourite memory is using Max as the inspiration for naming my son Maxwell. Sam & Max Hit The Road is my favourite game and I needed a name beginning with M.

“Greetings worshipful fans, remember the only reason i’m on TV is because i’m better than you.”

My favorite Max moment…

When Sam tries to get Banang drink from a dispenser but max just unplugs it and gives Sam the evil eyes. BANANGGGG :banana:. STOP :rabbit:.

When Max fooled around with space and time and lost him arm only to go to the future to chop off his future self’s arm as a replacement. He does a very surprising amount of things off screen

I liked when Max sold the USA to Canada for Celene Dion bucks

I love the bit in whats new beezelbub where if you walk up to Hugh Bliss and talk to him Max does an impression of his voice, it always makes me laugh.

TV series (we drop at dawn)
Sam: You know Max, for centuries the water way has been the artery of life.

Max: Unless you squeal on the mob.

Sam: that too…

The first episode when max offers to flame thrower some kittens is pretty good

Yo been looking forward to these figures for awhile! I already ordered the sam figure, but we got kicked out of uni before it arrived, so its just sitting in my mailbox back downstate.
Hoping I can get him soon!

On Hit the Road, Sam asks what should he do with an explosive head, and Max reply: “out the window, Sam. There’s nobody but strangers out there.”

1 Like

Hey, speak for yourself, Sam! bang bang, bang bang

Claptrap: …we may have to nerf the little guy a few degrees

Max’s ‘death’ scene in The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball

one of my favorite moments is from Sam and Max Hit the Road…where he insulted Conroy Bumpus and consequently landed him in “Dunk the Beast”

honestly everything from hit the road tho, love that game

In the TV show when he wears a hamster like a body suit, maybe that’s more etched into my mind than favourite but it’ll do!

My favorite moment from Sam and Max Hit the Road is in Savage Jungle Inn where Max is playing with the door, stretching his hand making it open and close all the time, then goes to annoy the Toucan :smile:

1 Like