Win a Max action figure

AH HAHA!
Throwing my hat in the ring.
Favorite moment --> Activity page from the Trade Paperback Surfin’ the Highway,
Same carves the soap and shoe polishes it to get a Walther 9mm Automatic and sez
"Come and get me ya dirty screw! Tee Hee!

My favourite is this one
“Sam: Wanna play doctor, Max?
Max: For the last time, Sam, no! I- oh, with the monster. Sure.”

When he’s used to short circuit the Tunnel o’ Love.

1 Like

My favorite Max moment has got to be the scene in Season 1 episode 2, Situation: Comedy where he says, “I’ll have a roast canada duck, with lightly bruised plums, please!”

Probably in Season 2 when Abe was depressed because of his breakup with Sybil and Sam
tries to cheer him up by telling him the good things about being single and how Max takes each one and twists it into something horrible. Like “You’ve got total freedom”, and Max says “Complete lack of direction”

One of the funniest moment in Hit the Road: when Sam tries to pull the sword (Max’s body) in the virtual world and put his foot on Max’s head :joy:

I love this game! :heart_eyes:

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for entering. I wish you could all win, but sadly there can only be one.

I chose the winner by pulling a number from a random number generator, discounting any replies that didn’t include their favourite Max moment or were posted after the deadline (sorry, folks).

And the winner is… @Trisx1x ! Please check your DMs for more info.

Thanks all. Keep your eyes on the site for future competitions. And do feel free to browse the rest of the forum and chat with your fellow Sam & Max fans.

Finally, made it though that Tutorial in one piece. Perhaps it was hard because English is not my native tongue, or maybe being confound to my home for so long has messed with my “BrainDoStuffPower” :tm: . Surely by the time I have done so the contest is over but I still want to deposit my 2 cents as the saying goes. At least I hope that is how the saying goes.

There are a few quotes by Max that had me all up in a giggle.

1st one is probably the “Out the window sam, There’s nothing but strangers out there.” part and the lead up to it. It also was hell to understand as an 13 year old. Which made when I finally got it so much more awesome.

I probably “graduated” from the demo and found access to a computer with sound a few years later. I was slightly more ‘able’ at English and I was actually able to follow the “Can’t pick that up” sequence. ( thank you Subtitles ).
“Now you’ve done it, you’ve broken Sam’s spirit with your stupid attempts to pick up that silly object” sam whines “In fact if I didn’t find his pitiful sobbing so amusing I’d come out there and rip your libs off” and if you try it again, well. You really need to try picking up the Desoto yourself a couple of 5 times in succession if you do not know :smiley:.

But probably my favorite one is from Poker Night : “I just had the craziest dream that I won a poker tournament! I don’t even know how to identify and recognize numbers!”

Not gonna lie, I would not have laughed so hard if my friend was not playing that game and lost everything to Max on an all-in, so sure of himself that he was going to win on Quad-Ace.

mine would have to be the entirety of poker night. oh what i’d give to play it again…

My favourite moment might be the first time I meet him in “Sam & Max Hit the Road” intro, kicking that scientist’s ass and later throwing the explosive head through the window (“I hope there was nobody on that bus” “Nobody we know, at least”)